Monday 6 June 2011

My 1st Open Studios Weekend

Saturday was a lovely day and my art studio was open from 11am -5pm and I can honestly say I had visitors all day.
Ranging from neighbours to visitors from France different age groups all with a common interest in Art. They were keen to view my work and to ask questions and offer their opinions which are welcomed. Most happily went away with a free postcard. I reserved 2 pieces and 1 was collected this evening after a second visit.


Heartstones Series the large free shaped heart was reserved and collected this evening . Note heartstone collection under art work they proved to be a fascinating talking point for visitors.




The other painting I have reserved is from the Sea Series of work Sandbank 1.


The lady that is interested in this piece was struggling between another sea series piece.
We had a interesting discussion about my work this is what makes these weekends so rewarding.

However I was rather tired by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment