Sunday 2 September 2012

Current work - experimentation

I am having a few problems with the new layout etc of blogger.
I am posting some work in progress  My first blog for a while.

                                            These pieces are inspired by coastal imagery

                                           A detail of the above piece showing layering

                                           Another piece loosely based on cliff formation

                                           A small sketch and notes

                                          A arch way?


 I am having problems with my digital  SLR camera when I take pics outside they appear with very strange colours. I  have taken it to be looked at I hope they can mend it I am lost without it. Interesting effect !
                                           


This is the finished piece from the previous blog anyway I thing so still working on it from time to time


No comments:

Post a Comment